NeMus 2 is a polyvalent and innovative system for neurological diagnosis, that integrates all the capabilities of a complete neurophysiological laboratory.
COMPACTNESS & MULTIMODALITY
One small and light device integrates the recording section for EMG/EEG/EP exams and the relative stimulators (electrical, acoustic and visual).
• 2 Bipolar high dynamic recording channels for EMG/NCS, upgradable to 4 channels
• 20 Monopolar channels for all kind of EP/ERP
• 22 channels for EEG/VEEG acquisition
• High signal quality (low noise, high sensitivity for a large dynamic, high CMRR)
• Wide band for EEG and EMG channels
• Integrated five channels electrical stimulator
• Integrated acoustic and visual stimulators for all kind of EP
• 2 Trigger channels to be connected with external stimulators, such as TMS equipment
Software packages available: